Passionate Criminal

Introducing.....my new blog~ Crimine di Passione, a sister (?) blog to Asinine Bedlam. Sadly, this is not a public blog so no one is allowed to go visit it or read it. I'm just announcing it here because I am so happy of this new addition to the family. I just thought I need to explain why there will be certain times when the blog will be left empty because it usually means I'm updating the other one. I do not want to clutter this blog with emo post since that was never my intention in the first place. But be warned, there will be certain times when an emo post will make an appearance over here. The post in the Crimine di Passione are not for your eyes.


Why Crimine di Passione? It's Italian! It sounds sexy (Italian tends to do that...). It means something not sexy though...Crime of Passion. You know how the police usually label a first-degree murder as a crime of passion? That is where the idea come from. The motivation for murder is usually anger. The name symbolises that. It's a teenager, filled with angsty outbursts and languages that rivals a sailor at the market. But I guess you don't really need to know that. Anymore information about this blog will just tantalise you and make you wish you could read it. I'm sorry for letting you down. I just really need to keep a bit of myself to me. That's why I thought it might be better if the readers here are not aware of the ugly, angry side of me.  Anways...I will not leave this blog. I had thought of closing it down but I think I'll let it be...I will still blog in here. It's a balance that I am trying to keep so let's just see how it goes...If all works well, then this won't be axed and yeah...I guess that's about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALOHA~ **\\(^O^)//**

Crazy Adventure is....

Still Cooking