The End

I am now pronouncing the termination of my blog. I have been so busy that I cannot find time to update my blog as often as I want to anymore. Add to the fact that the only time that I have is now being spent in my hometown to get some alone time with my boyfriend I don't think I can juggle so much anymore. So...please don't bombard me with questions and demands for me to continue updating my post. Or anything about my boyfriend...Really sorry this have to be the end...












Eh...you know what's today's date or not, ha?? Need to write this down as a momentous moment in my life leh...

Comments

  1. This calls for another "carting you off to Hospital Bahagia" comment!! XDXDXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i almost fall into ur trick....ish~~~..........Alvin Lee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Flashback and Its Implications on the Not So Distant Future

Worse Case Scenario

Still Cooking